Saturday, December 8, 2007

MY life...


This is where i work for the last 3 yrs and counting.I love the place,the staff,the ambience and everything they had to offer.
My boss Chef Roberto Galetti of the Garibaldi group of restaurant entrust me with this place and created my own menu for Menotti....(how cools is that)
Thats is like a dream come true for chef like me,even though we didnt own the place,but i get to choose wat i wanna have in the Restaurant.
To be a good chef there is no shortcut to it,its hardwork,sacrifices and to be able to take pressure( i mean lots of it) So far so good.. i never thought of leaving and love every single day in the kitchen working with my 7 loyal and hardworking staff,they are my frens,my buddy and someone i can rely on when im not around(thank u guys).

No comments: