Thursday, December 27, 2007

BETTER MAN



Some of u might be reading to my blog with a different tune today.... YES, i change the song to BETTER MAN by ROBBIE William..
I think this songs suits me better in anyway u see it...ITS my quest to be a BETTER MAN.....

Better in lots of way and to be a BETTER MAN is nvr easy,but to be a bad one...is so much simplier.Human can nvr say they are the best cos there is always someone better and to be the best can nvr be achieved and only GOD is the best one. In our conquest to be a BETTER MAN we sure to hurt or dissapoint ppl at times, and jealousy will always be there..so wat to do? will iu just be contented with wat n how u r? or will u push and try to be a BETTER MAN?????? THINK THINK THINK

For me , i will try n push to be a BETTER MAN simply because,im the kind of guys which dun care shit bout wat ppl have to say...When u poor ppl will talk and when u rich ppl will oso talk,SO Y BOTHER?
I alway wanted to be a good guy,studious,a perfect husband and dad.... but so far, i only managed to be a GOOD DADDY...thats all...

No comments: