Thursday, December 20, 2007

Single parents



SINGLE PARENTS

Its just 2 words but the responsibilities is damn heavy my fren.Y i say so? cos i am one of them..We r the mum,dad,frens and buddy to our child.We have our work to think off,We have our kids to pamper and loves and We have our life to go on with.
Thats y i say... its a heavy responsible we have there and no its not a burden.

A child is an anugerah( i dunno wat its called in english) for us.We have to mould it since young and show them the path and correct in life.. we have to give them education to live by and street smart to survived in this cruel society.We have to tell them wats right n wrong and show them that nothing is more valueble than the frens we have?

But to achieved all that? u think its easy? HELL NO.......while we try to teach them bout life,we forgotten bout our on life.while teaching them wats right and wrong,we forgotten bout our loved ones and do them wrong.While we wanted to give them everything we can offer,we forget that if we can actually afford that?.While we wanted to spend more time with them,We forgotten that we actually have to work and find money...

Marriage was like nowhere to be found on our mind cos we focus too much on the kids,U think i dun wan to have a stable relationship and get married again? deep inside me, i hate to admit....but i do want it.....but,so many things is stoppping

when i first know that my marriage wont last, i was so fucking egoistic and tell myself that i can get thru it, i can survived it and nothing will make me sad or cry cos of the divorced....but,wen the day comes and wen i have to denounce my marriage, i actually broke down n cried.I was like so helpless and was feels like the whole world owes me somthing...

For the first time, i really felt useless and was having a really bad emotional and mental disturbance,i didnt work,took pills and drugs...i really feel fuck up,wasted and wat i do all day is sleep,drugs,eat for bout 3 months..... hows that for someone who thinks that nth can make him feels helpless???????
Life for me was meaningless and i nearly wasted my life .. till someone told me that." Y DO U WANNA SUFFER? DO U THINK YOUR EX WIFE GOING THRU THE SAME THINGS?SHE IS ENJOYING HERSELF AND LOOK AT U"....DATS WAS A FUCKING WAKE UP CALL.....
I slowly bring myself up and was actually missing my daughter and took the effort to meet her(even thought at times i have to wait for bout 4 hrs under my ex wife blok)
I start to wrk and give up everything than can spoilt my body,including alcohol..I managed to compose myself and work hard to get back my position which i was before,it just give me more courage and strengh to face life and future....
Finally...... i manage to achieve all that and realised whos my real frens ar? My family really took care of me and i owe them alot.... they gives me strength to survive and yes..... now i show them. i made it....

TO THE WORLD U MAYBE JUST BE SOMEONE
BUT TO SOMEONE,U MAY BE JUST BE THEIR WORLD

thnks for those who stood by me and give me support, last time or even now. to those who knows me thru chef selebriti and to those who gave me encouragement.
U are my world.......Andri

No comments: