Friday, December 21, 2007

Y the hell i wanna blog...


Y the hell i wanna blog.....????

Been hearing this question often after i start to blog.U ask me y , i oso dunno y..but i like it.I like to let ppl know that.U are entitle to your own opinion and im entitle to mind.Some of them of cos makes ppl angry and pissed,but hell yeah...thats my opinion bout things and life,, u dun like it,either u dun read it or just ignored it...In the first plce i nvr force anyone to read it..

I think i express myself better and clearer...forgive my sentences as it can be very crude and sarcastic,but thats me.... its either u like me or u hate me.I wrote bout my life,my experienced and my passion for cooking...its not just job logfor me,but a dream come true....I AM LIVING MY DREAM NOW...

Those who get pissed with my blog, i just have to sincerely apology to u and wen i die, i make sure they bury me upside down and u can kiss my ass..lol. Fo r those who truly understand wat i wrote n more or less agrees to it....thnks mate, we all have the same frequency...It does not matter if u are green,ugly,diff race,fat,handicap,old,thin rich or even poor.. i respect u for wat u are as long as u r nice ...lol life is short... y the hatred n PILIH KASIH for... it does not makes u richer or poorer....

Those new frens that i found, i love u guys.. those old frens i have,i love u more..Age is just a number its the mentality that counts.Thnks for even considering to read my blog as i can see, the number of ppl reading is increasing termendously,THANKS FIFI.. for doing up the blog page and directly be responsible for me starting this blog.... i owe u one girl.....

So i hope u guys enjoy reading as much as i enjoy writting.For those who thinks the blog is just a piece of shits...read my lips...U R THE SHITS ITSELF...

thnks and stay cute ....

No comments: