Friday, December 28, 2007

contd

contd....................

Hello my frens, i didnt know the last blog really makes ppl agreed to wat i write and i was pretty amazed by the respond i get..thnks and i love u all for that..

Just to share something with u ,i was in that position before and was in love with someoned married(but is going thru a divorced) YA I KNOW......BUT I CANT HELP IT.she is a sweet mother,loving wife and a successful business lady who got everything she wanted,but not the love of her husband...its quite sad and she started to confide in me bout my past divorced and stuff and we been spending the time together and without knowing.....we fall in love, Love is just like the air we breath...we cant see it,but we can feel it..and its big...very big indeed.....

Who is to be blame? am i at fault to fall in love? or is she at fault to accept my love?........i think,in love..there is no right or wrong(hopefully u ppl agree with me on that).. .It just happen so fast and by the time we realised,we are in love...

To fall in love with someone married is a very big risk that i taken,i can get myself in really big trouble and deep shit for that and the reason for me not to give it up is because i feel that,its just my destiny and i think that watever happens,happen for a reason....ITS a forbidden love that i get entangle with and its the feeling of loves that make me drown....drown and follow my heart and refused to even think bout breaking it up, for the first time i was head over heels with someone...

I tolde her this before....y must we think bout 6 yrs down the road wen we dun even know wat happen to us next 2 weeks.....so just cherish and be happy with wat we r doing and just enjoy the moment shared than worry bout the future that is uncertain...

TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THRU THIS BEFORE, I SALUTE U AS U DARE TO FACE THE CHALLENGE AND PURSUE THE LOVE U FOUND......THAT I HAVE TO RESPECT YOUR GUTS AND DECISION.....the next blog i will post bout how to maintained and understand that kind of relationship as not to hurt your partner.....NOW I FEEL LIKE IM A LOVE GURU.......................

No comments: