Saturday, December 8, 2007

A CHEF LIFE

Life as a chef..... was nvr easy or a bed or roses,trust me..it nvr was. We work 12 to 14 hrs daily and everyday is a war zone for us. We work thru weekend,holidays and off day is a sleeping day for us...how to find gf sia?????

This is my 9 yrs in service and i been loving every single day of it, I be at work at 10 and work my ass till bout 11pm,daily.....Its a passion for me , and thats wat makes me stay and last long in the kitchen.Im the king in the kitchen and asshole at times but its nothing personal,strictly business....



Nth much happen today,as per normal friday is a busy day and the war begins at 7.30pm till late, with orders keep coming in and food keeps going out.... i just love it when ppl compliment bout the food and finishing their plate.

Chef selebriti nver makes much different in my life yet, except for the occasional stares i get and nice words from ppl..



As this is my first post, i wont bored u guys so much, just bear with me and hopefully i can do a better one next time...... ciao

No comments: