Monday, December 10, 2007

Chef Celebriti

Celebrity...... the words is so nice and wonderful, who does not want that title? but to achieved it, its not easy. I found out when i joint the reality show Chef Selebriti.Its something like a love and hate relationship.Chef Celebriti is an experience which i dun think i can get anywhere else and the bond that we make during the show is really an out of the world experience.

We play,sleep.laugh and even cry together, theres so much effort that we put in there and really taken a toll on each and everyone of us.We work and play hard but of cos as usual( there sure to be a spoilt spot) those who thinks that the world revolves between me ,myself and i, showing everybody the DIVA like attiude..wtf...

The show ending soon and soon we going to find out whos the winner is and whos the sore losers too.....for me, life goes on as it will be my first and last reality show ever and i be just happy working in the kitchen and served my customer with the best that i can and to give them the best food that i can produced........ thats life for me(IN MY KITCHEN WORLD 0

No comments: