Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Y i did wat i did


Y I DID WAT I DID.....lots of ppl ask me y i am the last person to stand up when the winner is announce and only stand up when alfie ask me too

I TELL U Y.... AND EXPLAINED IT. SO DUN NEED ASK ME ANYMORE

The answer is simple,i totally disagree with the result,simple as that.Maybe thats just me, i just can act stupid or be stupid and happily clap when im not happy,im the kind of guy who shows wen im not happy and if something wrong is done,I even ever quarrel with ppl who simply refuse to give up their seats to someone who needed it more....just say that im very vocal thats all...its just me and i wont change for shit...

The problem with the things here is there is too many ppl getting involved with the show and they already know who to choose as winner,It like wat they say. banyak pilih kasih...... in my kitchen terms is TOO MANY COOKS SPOILT THE WHOLE FUCKING SOUP .Look at the other 2 contestant clothes......u jolly well can see the winner even before the show ends? the other 2 are dress like clowns......is dat coincidence?

The judge were beatiful and im proud to know that they all did their best and very fair judgement.BUT THE EDITING MAKES THEM LOOK BAD,PLS DUN BLAME THEM AS IF U ARE THERE... U WILL KNOW ITS NOT THEM( THEY ARE VERY NICE PPL AND I SINCERELY THNKS THEM FOR GIVING THEIR BEST)

THe only competition after this which im going to join is a real cooking competion and they will only judge u on your cooking skills..EVEN IF BRAD PITT JOIN AND HE CANT COOK, HE OSO WONT WIN that kind of competion.No pilih kasih no ppl getting involved deeply with the contestant(kalau cantik takpe) and no nonsense...

I dunno if this will get me in trouble but i just got 2 words for them....SUCK IT!.
Cos i simply write wat i want and..... APE YNG SAYA TULIS TIDAK ADE KENA MENGENA DGN SESIAPA PUN YNG HIDUP ATAU YNG MATI,INI ADALAH REKAAN SEMATA MATA........

No comments: