Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Forgive the sinner Hate the sin


DEAR GOD( i have sin)

IM JUST A MAN,I MAKE MISTAKES


Wat title for a blog.. but here it goes.....Human will be human and man will be man...till now i realised i had a sin which ppl wont forgive,I nvr tell u all this but im going to tell u my past..my dark past

Firstly i had a daughter from a previous marriage,she is my Princess ,i love her with my life and she is wat makes me stay alive and kicking.
I do hurts some gals with my attitude and i used to flirt, i flirt big time before.I was like JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE kind of guy,Thins happen for a reason even though its not a good reason to tell ppl bout this.I admit my mistakes and i cant change my past, I just have to make the future better for me as i believe in Karma( wat goes around comes around)Wat if the karma falls on my princess? who can i blame? can i blame the guy as i was like him b4? I prayed it wont happen to her...Amin
I nvr had the intention to hurt as its not a good feeling being hurt,trust me i been thru it..
I did stupid things before,flirt behind my gf back as times goes by,wat goes up must come down...thats the theory of gravity, nothing can stay up forever......
To those i hurt before, i hope u forgive me,but i cant blame u if u cant forget n forgive wat i done..To those who think this guy is cool sia....let me tell u ,he is not cool anymore,he is just another asshole.......
Life is short, i know.....but u just cant do anything u pleased,there is ppl heart that u got to take care of, feelings involved and the consequences to bear..every action comes with it... like i say, i wont be sunny all year round.....
I used to be a brat.a juvenile delinquent, a player , i was even caught up with the law a number of times.. Its all in the past but my past is not a bed of roses and not something im proud of.I dispised my past and i wish i nve had gone thru it..... BUT thats me, accept me,accept my life and my past.............

TO BE OLD AND WISE....U FIRST HAVE TO BE YOUNG AND STUPID

Now i just wanna carry on , do well in life,love my life,family,my princess and appreciate ppl around me..cos they r my strenth,my pillar and those who stay with me n help me thru it,,,u guys know who u r that im talking bout...life is a roller coster and to me personally my life is a fucking big one....

Once again, IM REALLY SORRY n hope God forgive my sins and things i done...and to all those i hurt...please accept my sincere apology

Andri.......

No comments: