Friday, April 25, 2008

Cant fight the feeling......



CANT FIGHT THE FEELINGS....I TOT IM STRong


Normal friday night with big reservation and crowd. its a slam jam day for me... out of the many customer a couple caught my eyes, its a gal i used to date with and meet...... and no matter how strong and stuck up i look, i felt funny, funny that i still feel sad and the jealousy is still there,, no i dint blame her for the break up nor hated her, i just felt its oso not my fault tooo....WHO IS TO BE BLAME?

I nvr sked her if thats the guy she been meeting with or seeing,cos i remember she left me cos i cant commit, i cant gave her wat she wants which is marriage.... i cant spend time and cant even have a decent date.... i know its wrong..BUT....during all the times that i cant date, i cant meet and i cant speend time with her...WHERE THE F%*k AM I? ....im working my ass off in the kitchen and no weekend off and public holiday off for me.....

So is it my work to be blame or is it my passion for cooking?

I will nvr tell her or sms her this, but i just wish i nvr see the sight of them being together, i just wish i nvr hve to be there and see them eating,flirting and having an enjoyable time together, its not that im angry....its just that yes i admit, im jealous.....

But i just wish her all the best and hopefully she found wat she is looking for cos,for me....thru out all these years....i am still searching..searching for wat i oso dunno, but im still waiting for the time wen i have my alightentment......

No comments: