Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Think i stop BLOGGING


U R ENTITLED TO YOUR OWN OPINION AND IM ENTITLED TO MIND...

DATS the title for my blog and i think its time i stop writting....Y? i just hated the tagboard and the comments some of them wrote...its just felt like i cant express my thoughts and feelings here without being condemed and run down...not one blog i write have all the good comments and motivation,there r sure to be a bad apple in a basket of good apples

Someone nice put up this blog for me to express my thoughts and feelings as i been keeping all my sorrow and hatred in me, its really eating me..and my fren put up this blog with all the things i need for me to express myself as she thinks its not good for me to just keep and hide all my sorrow in me..Thnks FIZ!!!!

I think its time im back to square one and hide all my sorrow again, the blogs really helps me alot in writting down all the incident,sorrow,happinese and things that happen to me and my life but even that oso ppl wanna run me down...i dunnoo y?

I apologised, i told them im sorry and even at times regrets wat i did in my past and some ppl still cant forgive me,maybe to them black will always be black and can never be turn to white.....yes i agreed its hard and difficult,but im trying my best and trying hard......

I work 12 to 14 hrs a day day and night and i love to write and blog bout things and even that u ppl have to take it away from me..its cruel though but i undersand we r living in a cruel world and society,im just an odinary guy who wrks my ass off for a lving and making the best of wat i have...and even that i cant be given the freedom or write and speeech....

Im just so tired of this cyberworld things and i think the best plc to be is in the reality world and my own world.....SOrry i removed the TAGBOAARD and to those who leave me a positives comments, i thank u from the bottom of my heart and to those who leave me a negatives comments, thnks to u that i wont write how i felt anymore...im not angry ,just dissapointed cos wen i suddenly felt that by writting i have a freedom or speech and thinking....u ppl throw me back in my own prison wall even without checking if im guilty or not...

Cyberworld is truly a cruel world where ppl just hide behind their pc and talk bout ppl,i dun wan this anymore and for my job.... if i was given the choice, i would choose the ovrseas and left all this behind and if its happen.....its my third time in solitary.....FIRST...while i was in prison.....SECOND is wen i got a divorced ....and THIRD......is because of how ppl think and their perception on me............I may look strong n fierce but im actually weak, im weak with all the negatives thought ppl have on me and for the record...im just truly dissapointed with all the TAGG.......remember the title of the blog.....U HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION AND I HAVE MINE ...but your opinion is just jumping into conclusion