Wednesday, April 2, 2008

once in a life


Fyi, I'm a Muslim, but not really a staunch one, but becos of religious beliefs, as well as going thru my religious studies as an RK subject fro O "Levels", it actually enlightened me to the next level.

I am not sure of which religion you're having, but i don't think that will pose any difference. I believe every religion has a fundamentals of relieving sentient beings from suffering in one way or another.

I took Muslim Studies as my O Level subject, and i also join my school's muslim Studies Society, primary to learn more abt the religion.

So during those days, i got to learn abt the meaning of life & death. In a Islam teachings death may mean enlightenment, which is a people going to a Paradise & never need to be reborn to this world of sufferings.Or people who had bad karma will be punished accordingly , or suffer some other things depending on their deeds done in previous life.

I especially agree that a person will feel very upset when thinking of death. Actually, we can feel this upsetness even if we see a funeral of some unfortunate accidents resulting in deaths. Cos we are all humans, have emotions & feelings, so its absolutely normal.

Its not easy to curb such things cos its always in ourself. A people who doesn't drop tears & have emotions isn't normal at all.

For me as a guy, similarly, i can drop tears why I hear an emotional song/music piece or after watching a touching scene from a movie.

I can truly understand that type of feeling you're having. I can tell you is that, everyone will have the same feeling, just that people don't want to face it. I can say that the people working in hospital is the most emotionally strong, cos there're deaths regularly in that place.

My own mindset is, try to accompany parents whenever we can, try to see what they like to do or things that they favour, we try all means to achieve that to make them happen. Its really very ironic, becos we can only be more fillial to parents only when we're at this age. I suppose we are more matured now.

I am not an expert counsellor, so i can't give superb advise to you, but the thing to do is not to take things too hard. Let go a bit, don't dwell into things too much. Thats why when you go for religious lessons, the respective religious teachers could also provide good guidance & advise to students.

Hope that i am not that naggy. I done Quran reading in Secondary school days. Now hardly does it. Its helps to relax mind & stay focus.

I hope this will be meaningful to thoese of u which read it... Y diffrenciate ppl with colour,race or religioun,we all have RED blood.....

No comments: