Monday, April 14, 2008

My time is up...............


Hi guys, im sorry for not updating the blog...was going thru a bad patch ...I got the news that in 3 month time..Menotti is going to be change to another outlet,a drinking plc with more beers and less food...Y? the changes is due to the fact that Menotti does not generates enough to sustain the high cost of rental and raw product...Some customers are whining that y is there such a need to change the concept and i have to explain that with due respect for my Boss and directors,the changes is more to a business strategy than anything else..

I been here since DAY 1 and yes i admit, wen i heard the news... i go home and cried.Did the changes affect me? yes it did.....very much infact.I was here wen they opened their doors, i was here thru thick and thin and i was here wen Menotti was at its peak and making money......I was here wrking with just 3 staff before, wen the kitchen nearly caught fire,was here wen lots of things happen and i will definitely be here wen Menotti closed its door.....

This is the place where i make a name for myself,wrking my ass off and bring it to where it belong and only to lose it due to higher rental and higher Raw materials, theres nth we can do as we cant increased the priced anymore cos we just did it and by increasing more....we lose customer..

Till than..... i see how my job gonna be but i will produced and continue serving a good quality food and serviced untill we closed the door..........

No comments: