Saturday, April 19, 2008

cont........


cont................ after 4 yrs of wking in menotti,suddenly we r going to change the concept and food,from italian to german,from plce for eating to plc of drinking,its a pity and sad moment in my career thinking bout it....

My boss promised nobody is getting fired or the changes wont be massive one but to me it simply means...Thers no more MENOTTI,no more raffles city for me. I really dun wanna be seperated with my team and even my team told me something which touches my heart...they say" CHEF, if we r to be seperated with each other, we all going to tendered our letter,deep in me, i was crying, crying with tears of dissapointment that the ppl who i shouted,scolded, and reprimand during their work stint here actually wanted to staay on with me in their career...DUN GET ME WRONG,i scoded-for thier own benefit and learning process....i shouted-during operation times to get things going and smooth sailing and i reprimanded-to let them feel that nobody is indispensable for me at anywher...

I really wanted to stay with them but as a chef and an employee for my BOSS,i have to respect his decision and his visionfor the group best interest...he promised he will have a plc for me and my team to startn wrk together again after Menotti and he promised that he will find a plc for me,but....its not MENOTTI and it will nevr be the same again.....

Come july, than i know where i go and wher i stand.. i might stay , i might go...watever it is, MENOTTI is one of the best plc i wrk at and it will always be in my heart and memory...... LIFE WILL NVR BE THE SAME AFTER MENOTTI.....

No comments: