Tuesday, April 22, 2008

cont


contd......................I tot i was strong but to tell u the truth, i been having sleepless nights ,today the chef and manager from the german outlet came down and have a talk bout the renovation,kitchen stuff and equipments for hand over and its struck me that...the time is nearer and nearer and the worse things is i cant do anything bout it....my hands and legs are tied and i really feel like shit...

Even though i know i dun owned Menotti but i can proudly say that, its my life over there,every single incident and details, i was directly or indirectly involved
i spend more time over there than in my own bloody home, if i was a gal,, i would cry openly there..but i still have to remain focus,cool and professional bout the whole things...only god knows how i felt at this moment

Losing menotti was like a failed marriage, and i been there b4, the feeling is the same and i really cant do anything but play the waiting game.... and now the renovation will start earlier....i have sleepless night, dun talk that much,losing appetite and it really hurts alot..i just wish that i could turn back the clock and wrk harder to generate more sales for menotti, but i always tot i did my best, and perhaps my best was not good enough....

I guess this is life, things can just change for an instant and u have to be clever to deal with it,im just waiting for the instruction,and decision from the company and take it from there and start all over again,only this time....its not MENOTTI

No comments: