Thursday, April 24, 2008

happy days



AFTER THE STORM AND RAIN....THERE WILL BE SUNSHINE N MAYBE RAINBOW



Its been few weeks or restless sleep and lots of worries.....finally,i realise that nobody suffer forever,wheels go round and round and wen u r at the bottom,u will eventually go up again ....

I have lots of job oppurtinity that i was shocked myself,all offers suddenly poured in an even my boss have already sign on few new plces( which means we r growing).My regular diners suddenly offered me a place for a chef and willing to take my team, he wanted to open up his own restaurant and willing to hear wat is my terms, my fren in malaysia offer me a job in one of the big hotels,the food supplier which i ordered food from is asking me to join them as his boss is opening a gourmet shop and cafe,2 jobs in perth and even a cooking sch email me to join as a trainer....HOWS THAT FOR A START?....Its good news for me

But my main priority is to hear wat my BOSS AND MENTOR ,CHEF ROBERTO had to offer as there is so much more i can learn from him and the trust he given me all this while is something i thnks him personally.....

ps....for someone name ria who leaves the comment on my comment box,Im sorry if i have hurt u in anyway, but dun go laughing and smilling on somebody else downfall cos in life,,, y the hatred? it wont earn u anything or it wont make u rich? just moved on with life ......and u might not know when is your turn>>>>>>>>

No comments: